Căn phòng mưa rơi - how to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swudYSGcTys

Read the translation to understand the song.
Đọc bản dịch để hiểu bài hát.

Căn phòng mưa rơi
Composer: Ho Huynh Huong

Rain in my room
Composer: Ho Huynh Huong

When the dream does not return tonight
This night I am without you
I don't know if you still love me
Why are you letting me always long for you

You are like the falling rain making this heart wet
You are like the cloud flying far away
This night I am alone
In the room without your smiles

Closing my eyes, I wish the dream to return
To let me be with you for a moment
And to let us give the sweet love to each other

It is raining in the room and everyday you are far from me forever
It's only me in the so-sad night
holding the love you gave me
It is raining in the room or my eyes are raining every night, making the love wet away
Baby, you know since you went away my room has been just raining

The rain is still there but i don't know it is only the tears making the this dream wet away
Since you went away there has been just the sadness rain in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment