Trái tim bên lề - how to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ999u1FaI

Read the translation to understand the meaning of the Vietnamese song Trái tim bên lề.
Đọc bản dịch bên dưới để hiểu nội dung của bài hát Tiếng việt Trái tim bên lề.

Trái tim bên lề
An outsider’s heart
Composer: Phạm Khải Tuấn

An outsider’s heart
Composer: Phạm Khải Tuấn

Baby, how many days for which I have been beside you…
Is the number of days for which I have been loving you.
But you are so naive that you cannot know my love (for you)
Loving you in silence makes my heart badly broken

I have seen many in love with you
My heart aches in the silence when beside you
Looking at you very near but so far away
‘cause your heart is just for someone else.

Hiden love for you has been in silence for so many days
Looking at you speechlessly – what to say
I walk beside you with my heart aching
and I find you are suffering pains
l love you so much that my heart badly aches.

‘Cause you love just someone else... unintentionally you cannot find that
My love has been for you for so long
An outsider’s heart hurts badly
‘cause I am sure you’ve never known that…
My love has been just for you.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your translation. I have enjoyed this Vietnamese song for quite some time. Nevertheless I could not quite understand it completely.
    I have previously used the aid of Google translate, song lyrics are much more difficult to translate.

    Thanks
    Weng

    ReplyDelete