Con đường màu xanh - how to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG5BWdsttVc

The song is in Vietnamese. Read the translation into English to get the ideas of the song.
Bài hát Tiếng Việt. Đọc bản dịch sang tiếng Anh để có thể hiểu được nội dung bài hát.

Con đường màu xanh
Composer: Trịnh Nam Sơn

The path of hope
Lover! please turn away!
We don't love each other any more.
Lover! Please walk away!
but please do not blame it on me.
'cause our hearts are now so cold.

Every raindrop flies in expectation,
Gently clearing the fading-lipstick lips

Looking at the rain flying in late afternoons of fall (season),
making a heart broken
'cause you and I now say good bye.

Lover! Wave hands for separation!
Then I would be alone on the long path (con đường dài also means on the long run).
Wipe those tears completely
'Cause I don't wanna you in gloom
I hope that you from now on...
...would delight the sinking heart.

Lover! Wave hands for separation!
Then I would wander on the broaden way (con đường also means the path) of love.
Wipe those tears completely
The love has dispersed away together with the cloud in the sky.
I hope that you from now on...
…would look back at the path you are going on
(the path is) Full of hope.

note: màu xanh (blue color) in Vietnamese means hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment