Tìm lại giấc mơ - How to understand the song.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2BDZrKVBJM

This is the translation into English from the Vietnamese song. We hope that you can understand the ideas from the song.
Đây là bản dịch sang tiếng Anh của bài hát tiếng Việt. Chúng tôi hy vọng bạn có thể hiểu được ý nghĩa của bài hát.

Tìm lại giấc mơ

Getting back to the dream

The night has gone, why is the heart still bitterly cold?
The night rain seems to scratch the wound deeper
Our love was once so warm; I supposed it would be for a whole life.

I love you with no regret
I love you with all my heart
But why… you went away abruptly… without a sorry.

I cry all long nights, why my heart is still in search of…
Of a warm place with sweet dreams
‘Cause you went in silence
‘Cause you went and left my heart broken
With a deep wound inside only me

There’s not you beside any more
There’s not you relieving my sadness any longer
There’s not you having sweet fun and joy with me

Despite the fact I already know, I cannot even forget it.
I cannot forget you.

Please… let me forget it, please… let me forget it
I wanna stop getting back
Please… let me forget it, please… let me forget it
I wanna stop thinking of (missing) you.

No comments:

Post a Comment