Quay lại từ đầu - how to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTXDSO_xFBM

Dịch lời bài hát Quay lại từ đầu sang Tiếng Anh
Translation into English of the song.


Back to the drawing board
Composer: Trương Lê Sơn

You would finally be like the others
hanging around waiting for me
hanging around flirting sweetly with me
But no one comes with a true love.

Sweet words you say are still kept in mind
but how honeyed and meaningless they are…
regarding love as just a joke,
making my heart badly broken, baby!

I’m always lonely despite crowded parties
I’m always on my lonesome in unfaithful embraces
I am dropping with more severe fatigue as the time goes by.
Baby, would you know that I live in hope on you?

Don’t ever come to me for the beauty
As the beauty would fade sooner or later.
Don’t go for the burning thirst and desire…
To come to me, to come to me, to come with me, baby!

I would let the truth come out despite any agonizing pains
rather than be with you with a deceitful heart.
I would rather us both forget all and we are back to the drawing board
To say out our love, say out our true love honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment