Sai - how to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm--956H2yY

Below is the translation of the song. Read to understand the song.
Bên dưới là bản dịch của bài hát. Đọc để hiểu bài hát.

Sai
Sáng tác: Mỹ Tâm

Wrong
Composer: Mỹ Tâm

I drown in dreams every nights
Pretending that I don’t love you, I did long time ago though.
Tonight I look deeply in your eyes
But why didn’t I stop myself saying out those love words?
Even though I knew if I did, we’ll be more father apart
And it will be only me who would have a broken heart, my dear lover!

Let’s hug only once. Let’s kiss only once.
Then we can officially break up the love affair
Because this love is wrong, because our love has broken apart
My words can’t tell enough
I only know that I love you so. I want to hug you so.
Even though I know that being in love with you will only bring pains
But not anymore, we’re drifting apart forever.
‘till next life, we’ll not meet again.

Breaking up, we stay silent for a while
Though we haven’t been together, we have been deeply in love for ages.
Sometimes, it’s no need to say
Just holding you tighter for my heart to feel warm
My babe, just stay like that, for we are going to drift apart later
Even though my heart is bitterly broken, I won’t live in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment