Chuyện như chưa bắt đầu - How to understand the song

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHTyWBD47Ck

Cannot understand the song? Read the translation below to understand it.
Không hiểu nội dung bài hát? Hãy đọc bản dịch dưới đây để hiểu.

Chuyện như chưa bắt đầu
Composer: Hoàng Nhã

Pretend that we had no start
Composer: Hoàng Nhã

The rain is falling on the pain
The heart suddenly seems heavy in longing (for you)
What an unexpected pain that waiting causes!
Our love seems just a dream.

The love is so late…
For we were too hasty… that the hearts have been broken.
So now we can hardly say any words
Tears are falling down my eyes.

From the bottom of my heart, I am terribly missing you.
The love (for you) makes me be in waiting.
Without you at the street corner, I feel lonely.
All the hopes have now been wrecked.

Then pretend that we had no start.
Then this heart would be less heavy…
It seems as though the flower which would not fade its color any more…
Would be kept for each other by ourselves.


I would rather love you in my dreams
Please come although it is just in dream.
Despite awareness of being silly, my heart keeps missing you…

No comments:

Post a Comment